Phil Fischer

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Simpsons

Today I took Nick and Eric To the Simpsons movie. We got a huge pop and popcorn. We had 3 refills on the pop and one on the seeds. The movie was pretty good. We don't letthe kids watch the show but they have been singing spider pig song for a month now. Nothing too bad in the movie. At the beginning Homer dares Bart to skateboard naked to the Crusty Burger. That was pretty good.

Earlier in the day we went to the creek for some minnows. We got one frog and three crayfish. We got a couple hundred minnows too. The bass gulped down the frog before he hit the water. Nick hasn't been feeding him everyday like he is supposed too. He has grown to about 14 inches I would guess.

After grilled cheese for supper we played a couple games of cards till Zach got in the way too much, then we headed outside to play till bedtime. Zander likes to fall asleep in our bed and have me carry him up to bed. Tonight when I laid him down there is a lump in his bed. Huh? Zach crawled out of the crib and went to sleep in Zanders bed. Cutie pie. So I put Zander on the edge and moved Zach to the crib and then moved Zander in straight. Good night boys. Then I hear Nicks radio on and check on him. He couldn't sleep he said so I carried in the laptop and showed him how his fantasy baseball team was doing.

Now a beer and bed for me. Goodnight.
Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home