Phil Fischer

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FUN RAS



Today Lexi and Emily set up a "fun raiser". They set it up while I was in the house player cards with Zander and Zach. They made a list of all their games and got some prizes to hand out to the players. While I was downstairs doing the laundry that has been on my pool table for.... The girls came down to get some golf balls for games and prizes. They invited me up to play so I went outside to check it out. We played egg races first where you balance the golf ball on a spoon. Zander played too and did pretty good balancing it. Next we played throw the ball in the bushell basket. Then we all got prizes. I picked a bead necklace and Zander took a bobber.
A couple minutes later Sue walks over to see what is going on. It turns out that the kids went to every neighbor on the block asking them to come over for the fun raiser. Luckily only Sue was home. She got a kick out of the title fun ras, and played the egg race with us. Then it was time to eat. Here are some pics.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 7:47 AM, Blogger Angie said...

That is too cute! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home