Phil Fischer

Saturday, April 26, 2008

FIRE!!!!!



This is my latest project. Zander and I went to Mankato on Tuesday for a Menards run. I had wanted to pick up some fencing for the grape vine and a fire pit. We found the fire pit at Menards and some fertilizer. We could not find the fence there so we went to HD right next door. As we got out of the car the guy was throwing some brats on the grill mmm looked good. The fence posts were 10 feet long so they would not fit in the Metro. Bummer. Me and Z went to get a pop for the drive home and all they had in the machine was stupid water. GRRRR! We went inside and there was a lady setting up a picnic. She called it a contractors lunch. Potato salad chips pop... I'm like whats going on here... So I asked how much for a pop? You can have one she said. What a sweetheart. So me and Z headed home with our fire ring, fertilizer and free diet Pepsi. Here is Zander with our free pop. See how excited he is?!!

So on Wednesday and Thursday we laid out the new pit area and worked on digging it in and leveling the block. I really like the fire pit so I raised it up a little so the fire will be up a little higher. I think it looks better raised up. Lisa said "looks good" deadpan monotone. GEE thanks hun. Shouldn't it be in the ground more. Anyway the important thing is that I LOVE IT. Anytime you are in the area on a Saturday stop in cuz the pit will be a blazin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home