Phil Fischer

Monday, February 04, 2008

Twins fest 08


First of all thanks Dad for the tickets. I was not sure if I was going or not till I got the tickets. We went on Saturday and got there about noon or soon. I got a Rod Carew autographed ball finally after three years that he has been there. Nick and Eric ran around looking at everyones cards and both spent about 20 bucks or so. I spent about 40 on cards and got 12 pictures from Dan to frame up. The boys did not stand in line for any autographs, not even the free ones. I did not either. That was the first year I did not want any of the free guys or 5 dollars tables.
I counted up my autograph balls and I am up to 23. I am working on some ball racks to keep them in. I want one for the 3000 hit guys, one for the 500 HR guys, one for HOF'ers and another for Twins.
I got 2 racks done over the weekend. They turned out OK. Now I want to make a couple in the shape of home plate. It's great fun building stuff like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home